Re: Another Dashboard Question for a TR6

To: Stephen Palmisano <spalmisa@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Another Dashboard Question for a TR6
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 07:39:58 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Stephen,
I have purchased dashes from TRF & Prestige. The TRF dashes I have
installed are equal to OEM in my opinion. The prestige dashes are
superior to OEM and if you get the "highly polished" type, absolutely
beautiful. If you just want a dash that's not cracked and looks
original, go with TRF. If you want a work of beauty, go with the "highly
polished"
board from Prestige.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA