Re:

To: Paul McNulty <pmcnulty@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re:
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 19:35:33 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Paul, I am copying this note to the Triumph Mailing List, where you might find
someone who would be interested in your TR4.  Also, you might wish to place a
free ad on the Vintage Triumph Registry's website.  Sounds like you and the car
have quite a history together, and I personally think it would be a shame to
give that up.  However, I do understand the time/money situation.

Best wishes,
Raymond L. Hatfield

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/