some historical knowledge wanted..

To: "TriumphList" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfire Enthusiasts" <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: some historical knowledge wanted..
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 19:45:24 +0100 FILETIME=[1AFCE740:01C0C05C]
I'm sorry to bomb the lists like this but I'm hoping that by spreading my
net wide, somewhere amongst the accumulated knowledge here someone may be
able to help me.

I got Baby Blue back from Southern Triumph Services in Bournemouth
yesterday, so much improved she's almost a new car. Mark & Rachel have done
a great job and I'd like to thank them (apart from paying the bill) by
finding out some more about a particular Spitfire they own. The following is
the information they already have:

Conifer green 1147cc Spitfire