RE: Winter in Newfoundland (... summer in PEI?)

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Subject: RE: Winter in Newfoundland (... summer in PEI?)
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 15:09:26 -0230
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Yes, we've broken the record for snowfall!  Over twenty feet total.  I
figure it's actually a WORLD record: "The World Record For Most Snow Ever in
St. John's".  Hell, if the Americans can claim their every pro sport
championship is a world championship, so can I.

Be that as it may, my little TR6 and her engine/tranny were re-united two
nights ago in a most touching ceremony.  Now some more body work, the
electrical, mufflers, interior... okay, lots to do yet - but she WILL be
ready come late May and will be cruising the roads of the Maritimes this
summer.  Now for my question about PEI.  I understand there is an annual LBC
weekend there - anyone know when it's to be this year?
Cheers,
Frank
& Truffles (73 TR6)