: Wire Wheel advice(a non LBC perspective)

To: " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: : Wire Wheel advice(a non LBC perspective)
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 18:19:10 -0400
Wow, has anyone else seen these?
 I was walking out of  the supermarket today and noticed a recent vintage
Jeep Cheerokee sporting a set of "Kustom" chrome wire wheels!
The owner has fitted some ultra-low profile urban cruiser type tires.
The overall effect amde the Jepp look like it was sitting on bicycle tires!
I heard the term "fashion victim" directed at the terminal trendy dressed.
Maybe this can apply to the awful stye trends wheels and tires on cars!

Paul Burr
(Yeah, I got gold Panasports, Ya Wanna make something outta it?)