New Triumph addition- Motorcycle

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Triumph addition- Motorcycle
From: Jeff Johnson <mondolux@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 01:15:11 -0400
Middle age crazy maybe, but I added a 2001 Triumph Bonneville to the stable
today.
Should anyone be interested, a photo can be found here-
http://www.triumph-motorcycles.ltd.uk/showroom.htm
I'm kicking around the idea of putting a trailer hitch on my  '76 TR6 in
order to haul my new Triumph behind my old Triumph and wondered if anyone
had done this and could guide me as to the best way to do it.
To say that my wife is less than happy with the new acquisition would be a
major understatement. I'm grinning from ear to ear and she's about  to kick
me out of the house. Oh well, at least I'm happy for the moment.
I brought it home in the back of a pickup today and you should have the
seen the number of headturners.
A Triumph is a Triumph,

Triumphs Forever,

Jeff Johnson