Re: New Triumph addition- Motorcycle

To: Jeff Johnson <mondolux@speakeasy.net>
Subject: Re: New Triumph addition- Motorcycle
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 17:43:49 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jeff,

Is this deja-vu or vuja-de. I did the same thing, only with a TR4 and a NEW 1974
Bonneville, back in '74. Got the same "look" from girlfriend/now wife back then.
Still have the 74 and wife and added the TR3A in '79. Now the wife is glad I
have
these "toys". Keeps me busy and out of trouble.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V