Great Find On Technalon Car Covers

To: Tobermory9@aol.com
Subject: Great Find On Technalon Car Covers
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 20:36:43 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thanks to the list and particularly to Fred Thomas for telling me about
the great deal available on Technalon Car covers from Covercraft. These
normally retail for well over $100, but you can purchase "seconds" for
$40 plus $8.50 UPS shipping.  They specifically fit (actually named on
the box) Triumph models (size B) . If you don't like it, they'll refund
your money, less the shipping.

I received mine today and the quality and fit are perfect. This cover
will repel acid rain, dust, ultra violet rays and they breathe. They are
warranted for 4 years. Mine should last a lifetime since it only covers
my car in the garage. When I asked them what made them "seconds", they
said most often they were returns that didn't fit or store displays that
customers had opened and unfolded. They are not defective in any other
way.

Website is covercraft.com. Phone number is 1800 382 3040.

Thanks to the list for saving me money on an outstanding product.

I obviously have NFI. I just want to pass on a good deal to the next
person.

Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va
75 TR6