Re: Great Find On Technalon Car Covers

To: rmf3860@erols.com, Tobermory9@aol.com
Subject: Re: Great Find On Technalon Car Covers
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:46:04 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/9/01 7:32:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
rmf3860@erols.com writes:

> received mine today and the quality and fit are perfect. This cover
> will repel acid rain, dust, ultra violet rays and they breathe. They are
> warranted for 4 years. Mine should last a lifetime since it only covers

I bought three of these a couple of years ago.  One for the MG Midget..the
cover is in the shop because I'm too lazy to keep putting it on and off, One
for the SO's RX7 that resides under the hatchback because she is too lazy to
put it on and take it off and ...ONE for the TR4 that stayed on over a
year...and with the wind in El Paso driving the desert sand, I now have some
beutifully prepared areas of fender and door...down to the BARE METAL!

I would reccomend one in a garage, to keep the dust off...but not for outdoor
protection.  The protection was just about as bad as nothing, if not worse.

RH