TR6 seats in a Spit???

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 seats in a Spit???
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:35:51 -0400
Hello again everyone,

Got a call yestarday from my father-in-law to tell me that the Spit is now
free to go (there is no more snow in front of the barn's doors!) Woohoo!!!

Anyway, I just realized that I forgot to do something about my "dying"
seats.  I'd like to redo them myself (read: too poor to have them done or
buy new foam & covers!) but I don't want to wait until it's done (which will
probably take a few weeks/months) before enjoying the car (I actually would
like to take it out for the long weekend coming).

So, anybody knows I could put my '71 TR6 seats in my '69 Spit.  What seat
track should I use, Spit or TR6?

Thanks
Steph
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
'69 Spit - Hers - (can't wait to hit the road!)
'71 TR6 - Mine - (Part of it may actually be on the road this summer!)