Spit MkI & GT6+ For Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit MkI & GT6+ For Sale
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:55:45 EDT
Hi all,

I just finished a simple web page listing a couple of project cars for sale
to help a good Triumph friend sell his 1964 Spitfire MkI and his 1968 GT6+.
They are both very worthy project cars.  I wish I had the space, because the
MkI would be an excellent project.  Both for that matter.

If you are interested, please go to the web site listed below and contact the
Joe who's contact information is listed on the page if you have any questions.

Much thanks,

Scott Helms
http://members.aol.com/wipeout3d/spit_gt6.html