RE: Trafalgar washer??

To: "Chris De Wet" <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trafalgar washer??
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 01 08:10:23 -0700
>My TR 3 washer bottle has Trafalgar in un-painted raised letters on it .
>Sorry , I can't remember now if it's on the side or bottom of the bottle .

On the side of the bottle.

>My other washer bottles ( Spitfire type ) have TuDor painted in blue on the
>sides.

Same as with the TuDor bottle on my 1960 Land Rover.

> but I think metal
>caps for TR 3 Trafalgar bottles and plastic for TuDor .

I can confirm that.

For a look at the pump knob:

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman/TR/gallery_TRdetails.htm

CLick on a picture to see an enlarged version.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html