RE: Trafalgar washer??

To: "'Rikrock@aol.com'" <Rikrock@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trafalgar washer??
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:25:43 +0200
The bottle or the pump Rich ? :-)

My TR 3 washer bottle has Trafalgar in un-painted raised letters on it .
Sorry , I can't remember now if it's on the side or bottom of the bottle .
My other washer bottles ( Spitfire type ) have TuDor painted in blue on the
sides . Have heard about squire type bottles , but mine are all round . I
have both metal and plastic round caps for my Trafalgar and TuDor bottles .
Not entirely sure which is correct for which application , but I think metal
caps for TR 3 Trafalgar bottles and plastic for TuDor .

I'm still searching for the correct Trafalgar washer pump and knob , so I
can't really comment on that aspect . Sorry .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .