"I Make a Stupid"

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: "I Make a Stupid"
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:20:18 -0400
That's what some guy once said years ago at the Masters after he signed an
incorrect scorecard that actually gave him more strokes than he had taken.
But he incurred penalty strokes for signing the card, and lost.

I recently had my TR6 brake M/C and booster out for service, and upon
reinstalling them, pinched the oil pressure gauge's line between the firewall
and servo.  (I had wrapped it's extra length around the servo.)  So Uncle
Marty got no oil gauge function.  Funny, that.

Good thing I don't do this for a living.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6