RE: Clutch parts

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>, " Triumphs@autox. team. net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch parts
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:08:39 -0600
"(replacing with a) TRF magic clutch which includes a: clutch,
uprated t/o bearing and t/o sleeve.  They also recommend replacing the
following at the same time (clutch cross shaft, bush, t/o fork, taper pin,
push rod) and would like feedback on the kit as well as the necessity of the
additional parts.

Yes, replace them all!  That said, you might also call British Parts
Northwest for a quote on their prices.  While I do use TRF for virtually
everything, I find BPNW to have better prices on this type of part.

Eric
CF52678U  +O