Re: Termite's delight

To: LaJoMor@aol.com, bwesterdale@edax.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Termite's delight
From: Larry Miceli <lgmstag@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
Regarding the "Bermuda Special", while this car is not
an "origianl Triumph", Roger (the owner and a GCTC
club member) has taken a basket case GT6 that would
never have seen the street again, and made a fantastic
automobile. A true  "Pheonix". While the purist may
rebel, he deserves nothing but praise for this car. At
car shows people are attracted to the car in huge
numbers, and when they find out it is Triumph based
they are all interested in all the other Triumph cars.
I have restored many TRs to concourse original
standards, and there is nothing about this car that
should offend even the most devout TR enthuasist. I am
very happy to say that Roger and the car are both
welcome additions to our club.

IMHO.

Larry Miceli, President
Gold Coast Triumph Club
66 Herald
73 STag
69 E-type FHC basket case

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=576770871&;
> > r=0&t=0
> >

> WOW!....just when you thought you had seen
> everything. Granted, it is a
> marvelous piece of woodworking...incredible
> actually. I loved the last line
> of the rather 'wordy' description..."it makes all
> the right noises!" Could
> this be the 'original, long-long Amphicar????
> Larry M

=====
Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club