Forwarded message RE: GT6 Doors in Spit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded message RE: GT6 Doors in Spit
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:16:01 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than triumphs@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 07:51:06 -0400
     From: aribert <aribert@c3net.net>
     Subject: RE: GT6 Doors in Spit

I would like to mention an item of concern when mounting GT6 doors on a
Spit.  The vent window frame comes to a point and is a potentially
deadly head impact point (when the top is down - not an issue if the top
is up).  I did not think of this when I used the 71 GT6 doors and
married them to the Spit body on my GT6 chassis/driveline.  I do think
about it a bit when stuck in traffic and do not have any thing else to
think about.