re: make a stupid

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: make a stupid
From: "Roy" <techman@metrolink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:43:19 -0400
>a golfer who signed his scorecard without realizing it had an incorrect
score thus costing him a stroke penalty and the playoff at the Masters
tournament>

The guy was tied with Tiger Woods and would have been in a playoff for the
championship against Woods. However, when it was determined the scorecard
had an incorrect score and was signed, the guy received a stroke penalty (in
accordance with the rules of golf) which cost him the playoff and giving
Tiger Woods his first win at the Masters.

I forgot the name of the guy but I think he was from Argentina or something.
It was in the papers recently when Woods won the Masters the 2nd time.

Roy
'60 TR3 TS63103LO (in restoration)
techman@metrolink.net