Re: Triumph Estate "Sheds"

To: technical@iwnet.screaming.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph Estate "Sheds"
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 08:31:51 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/2001 6:33:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
technical@iwnet.screaming.net writes:

> I still miss my Herald Estate, Affectionately known as the Shed! ;-(

Graham, I had to laugh when I read this. I chased after a 1960 Triumph 10
Estate (similar to a Standard Pennant Companion) for a number of years before
the owner finally agreed to sell only because their property was also for
sale. It took them a bit of time to clean out the car before I picked it up;
they'd been using it for several years as a woodshed!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register
<www.vtr.org>