TR4 top hardware measurements req'd

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 top hardware measurements req'd
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 00:34:17 -0700
Hello, listers

I shall delurk for a few rounds here, I am frightfully busy as of late
but I just managed to get a soft top for my TR4. (finally!)

However I am still missing the brackets that fasten the hoodsticks to
the body of the car.

Would someone with a digital camera and a ruler and a TR4 mind taking a
few snapshots of the point where the hoodsticks attach to the car body?
(at the door post)  I have an idea that the metal bits are about 5" long
by 1" wide, fastened to the body with 2 flat-head 1/4" screws and to the
hoodsticks with 1 screw of "unknown type".

I don't necessarily want the original TR4 parts, just the dimensions of
them; I intend to re-engineer the bracket anyway to accomodate my hard
top.

Thanks in advance,
-MW & CT10339L