RE: 3a skid plate dimensions?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 3a skid plate dimensions?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 20:08:43 -0400
Oops - forgot to edit the trailer, so my message didn't make it to the list.
The message was a bit different to Jim, but the basics are:

Michael Porter (of the list) has created a .pdf of a large number of Service
Bulletins.  Through the generosity of Dan Buettner (also of the list), you
can access those files at
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/bulletins.html.

The specs for the skid plate can be found in July, 1954 No. SPORTS/1/J
(ftp://ftp.thelittlemacshop.com/1954bul.pdf) on pages 63-65.

Carl