Not Triumph but definitely LBC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Not Triumph but definitely LBC
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 20:36:08 EDT
Hi gang,

I was tooling through Ann Arbor, Michigan today and decided to cruise past a
garage that specializes in LBC. Unfortunately, there wasn't one single LBC in
the parking lot. Everyone must be out in theirs enjoying the spring weather.
I drove down the street looking for a place to turn around and I come upon a
two story building painted in BRG and sporting a huge LOTUS logo! It's in the
wrong part of town to be a car dealer and adjacent to it is a long one story
brick industrial building. Is Lotus coming to town? There was a late model
Esprit in the parking lot. Curious!?

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
KC79746L