Re: Not Triumph but definitely LBC

To: <Windoseat@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Not Triumph but definitely LBC
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 22:49:12 -0500
>I was tooling through Ann Arbor, Michigan today and decided to cruise past
>garage that specializes in LBC. Unfortunately, there wasn't one single LBC
in
>the parking lot. Everyone must be out in theirs enjoying the spring
weather.
>I drove down the street looking for a place to turn around and I come upon
>two story building painted in BRG and sporting a huge LOTUS logo! It's in
the
>wrong part of town to be a car dealer and adjacent to it is a long one
story
>brick industrial building. Is Lotus coming to town? There was a late model
>Esprit in the parking lot. Curious!?
>

>Greg Wolf
>1970 GT6+ "Ian"
>KC79746L
>Bridgewater, Michigan

Wrong list to ask on.  I'll repost your question on lotus-cars.  This
actually might have been a good one for british-cars.  Don't you belong?
The volume is quite manageble since the Great Marque Split.

Daughter Amanda has presented us with a second grandchild.  Sirena Mae
Stremski
arrived on the first day of Spring 2001, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.