Re: tr6 clicking sound

To: Steve Daniels <sdaniels@gorge.net>
Subject: Re: tr6 clicking sound
From: "Robert M. Sexton" <sexton@starmark.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 23:18:23 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Also, the Roadster Factory has these reinforcement plates already cut and ready
for purchase.  This may save some time and money in fitting and fabrication.

Welding these plates stopped the rear noise from my 1976 TR6.

Robert M. Sexton
Starmark Offshore
sexton@starmark.net
vox: 804.792.0167 (Area Code changes to 434 on 1 June 2001)
fax: 804.792.1068
e-mail: sexton@starmark.net