TR2 For Sale

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR2 For Sale
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 21:13:23 -0700
I was in San Luis Obispo (CA) this weekend and saw the following ad.

1954 Triumph TR2 - A few hours of TLC makes this long door roadster a daily
driver. Includes restored vintage plates & 2 sets of top bows. $2650.
805-434-3182

     The photo shows a TR2 in a garage with chrome spokes, no windshield
frame or chrome trim. There are seats but no interior. It appears a little
high off of the ground and the engine could be out of it.
     Although it is calling my name, I can't have it. I already have my next
TR waiting in the barn. I thought that one of my list friends could give it
a good home.
     If someone calls on it, let me know what you find.
     NFI, might already be sold, blah, blah, etc. and so forth.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA
     1960 & 1961 TR-3A's
     Lurk mode on list