SOLD-Re: Unisyn flow meter

To: " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOLD-Re: Unisyn flow meter
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 01 12:26:35 -0700
THE UNISYN & TUNING KIT HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR.

All this talk has reminded me of what is taking up space in my tool box.

I have an older but good condition UNisyn meter (Purchased around '87)
andd an SU tunning kit (special wrenches, instruction sheet & ofdds &
ends in a fold up soft plactic roll).

I'm not using them with the 45DCOEs I have so they are just taking up
space.

If anyone is in the market, $35 + shipping will take both the Unisyn plus
the SU tuning kit.

Let me know.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html