TR3 Hood hinges needed !

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Hood hinges needed !
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:44:25 -0700
BLAST !

Got my front fenders and hood back.... got the fenders on. Went to put on
the hood and so dug out my front hinges. Only to find that the holes are
shot that the studs go into, so I can't line up the whole front end !

PLEASE... does any one out there is Cyber Triumph land have a pair of front
TR3A hinges they could part with ?

NOTE: On the part that fits the hood there are three holes. I need the
hinges that have the studs in the two holes closest to the front end of the
hood. They are 1 7/8" apart. They must also have all studs in place please.
I'd like them to be in fairly decent condition if possible.

Please let me know if you have any and the cost.

Unless any one has an idea on how I can tap out a bigger hole when my tap
bottom out as the holes are blind !!

Thanks all, Pat
Victoria BC