Re: FTP access to list archives?

From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:23:30 -0700
Thanks for filling us in Mark. Even if you get to the point
where Team.net has it's own searchable archives, I for one
would still like to be able to get a copy of the complete
archives on my machine. Grep is a wonderfull search tool :-)

Thanks for all your hard work,
Drew

> Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 00:51:17 -0600 (MDT)
> From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>

[Much info about the list archives deleted.]

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com