Re: oil pumps ?

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>, <Herald948@aol.com>, <TONYRUTHIE@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil pumps ?
From: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:12:32 -0500
Yes there is.  Run a good synthetic oil after break-in and change the filter
regularly.  There have been numerous studies conducted on the benefits of
running synthetic oil in an engine.  I have experienced first-hand the
dramatic reduction in engine wear.  All my engines (even the lawnmower) run
synthetic oil.  I swear by it!

These additives that boast better wear protection are only as good as the
base oils they are added to.

Chad