RE: Funding, Take 2

To: "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mjb@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Funding, Take 2
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:14:16 -0400
You're forgiven...

Just as a thought -
I haven't "started" offering my spare parts to the list yet since the pile
of parts is still a car in waiting, but eventually I will (BEWARE).  As
always, there is the eBay route, but IF my posting to the list results in a
sale, perhaps it would only be fair to offer a commission to Mr. B. -
perhaps a flat rate of 2 or 3 or maybe as much as 5%.  If I should be so
lucky to sell a $1000 worth of parts, $20-30 or $50 seems like just a small
bit.

I'm sorry I can't go so far as the suggestion of "free for donation" as I am
hoping to offset a little of the costs involved.  "Little" being the key
word...

Carl