Re: Car Envy?

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Envy?
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:39:12 -0600
"R. Ashford Little II" wrote:

> It's a perfect 71 degrees with a slight breeze and sunny in Atlanta so I ran
> a quick errand in the Six.  While I was driving I noticed something out of
> the corner of my eye so  I turn my head to see a guy eyeing the car with
> excitement so he gives me the thumbs up!  I waive a thanks and he pulls onto
> the other side for another view.
>
> Oh yeah, the car he was driving:  new Mercedes Benz AMG E55!

I have one from yesterday's drive home. The stop-and-go traffic finally
lets up -- with one mile left of my 15 mile commute. I overtook a newer
3 series BMW convertible, guy in a suit with an around 8 year old boy in
the back seat. The boy spotted me and watched my car till I turned off
at the house. Gave *him* a wave, his dad just looked tired. I guess there
are sweet cars, and there are suh-weet cars.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO