Road & Track Triumph road tests and ads

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road & Track Triumph road tests and ads
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 21:03:52 -0700
I finally received the April, 1954 Road & Track that I bought on eBay. I
have added the Triumph TR2 road test to my web page. Warning: some of the
scans are quite large (500kb-ish). Enjoy!

http://www.speakeasy.org/~mgendron/r&t_triumph_articles.html

So has anyone here actually seen an original, optional 4-spoke steering
wheel on a TR2? Was this a factory option, or was it dealer-fitted?

Also, that fender beading on the red TR2 on the front cover looks round, not
half-round. The debate continues. . .

-Mark
 1954 TR2 #TS2571L