Re: copy rights

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: copy rights
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 08:33:42 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Fred,
Why indeed!  While we may not be doing anything for money, the owners of the
copyrighted material might be.  Making illegal copies would certainly be
robbing the owner of his right to make money from his labors and intellectual
material.

Seems like I have been seeing similar exchanges from musicians who are opposed
to the "Napster" web site that lets people download music free!

Joe

P.S. Quoting from a repair manual tends to make someone want to buy it for
himself!