Re: who holds BL copyrights?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: who holds BL copyrights?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:58:07 +0100
Hi Doug
I just asked my partner about this, she deals with copyright for a dormant
record label from time to time, she thinks that the worst that will happen
is for you to be asked to remove it from your site. It is probable that BMW
will own the copyright (if copyright is still valid, logo's and similar
things need renewing regularly) to this material or copyright may have
transferred to the new Rover company.

These are not the opinions of a lawyer!

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD