Re: fund raising

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fund raising
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:06:00 -0600 (MDT)
As a reminder, one can contribute through Paypal (www.paypal.com ) sending
funds to team_fat@uswestmail.net.  Checks, Visa or Mastercard account info
or fresh 20x8x13 slicks for the red race car can be sent to:

Fat Chance Garage
PO Box 58333
Salt Lake City, UT  84158

So far the fund drive is going well, I think, I still have a stack of envelopes
to open.  Perhaps I'll have funds to upgrade some of the hardware, we shall
see.  The request for colorful foreign currency has resulted in some nice
results, too.

I've seen some checks from long time subscribers and contributors, some from
new names I don't recognize - its always interesting.

A big thanks to everyone who's contributed so far!

mjb.