Car Hauling Services

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Hauling Services
From: "Mark Joslyn" <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 13:16:13 -0500
Yo Chaps,     I have agreed to purchase a TR6 in Austin, TX and am thinking I
might be better off having it shipped by truck, rather than make the trip with
my Bronco and trailer(gas prices, party in Austin, etc, etc). I think this has
been discussed previously, but I paid no attention . Does anyone have
suggestions, as to a particular carrier or a list of options? The car is a
rust bucket with a good motor and O/D. Any and all help will be appreciated.

                               TRiumphantly,Mark

    Mark Joslyn,   1406 Winding Lane Champaign, Illinois 61820........
217-359-6792
VTR Midwest Chapter Coordinator / Central Illinois TRiumph Owners Association
49 2000 roadster, 59 TR3a, 62,63 TR SPORTS 6, 62,63 TR4, 63 TR FOR-D (302
COBRA)
73 TR6  with bullet holes in motor, 74 TVR, 80  MGB-LE