Re: Re:float bowl needles

To: <PMSchuess@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:float bowl needles
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 10:09:36 -0400
When I rebuilt my SU HS2's,. I had to put together my own rebuild kit...More
of a rehash kit, but it worked well... Anyway I replaced the needle seat
style float valves with the ones from another set of carbs I had(same type)
which had a captured ball/disk arrangement. I find this works quite
satisfactorily. You may consider seeing if you can find a set of these. No
pointy tips to wear in place.

Scott
64 Herald/Sports 1200 Convertible
http://www.homestead.com/herald1200/