Re: TR6 Tunnel Top Side Cover

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Tunnel Top Side Cover
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:12:30 -0400
Thanks to all for the replies on this.  Now I even know what to call that
console trim panel.  The PO replaced both of these, and installed a new
tunnel, which of course doesn't come with the angled mounting clip attached
to it.

I think I'll send the boy home now and just use a black ny-tie looped
through a heater hose clamp.  Ooh -- that's gonna kill me in the concours
competition.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6