TR6 For Sale (Toronto Area)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 For Sale (Toronto Area)
From: "Mike HIMELFARB" <mhimelfarb@ShoppersDrugMart.CA>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:33:14 -0400
I am parting with my long-time companion, a yellow '76 TR6 which has
been partially restored, and am looking for offers.

- car has new carpets, seat foams/upholstery, fibreglass tranny
cover/glovebox and convertible top
- recently replaced front bumper, grille, wood dash and interior vinyl
- differential, rear hubs, all shocks and tires all replaced within the
past two years
- trailing arm bushings replaced
- fibreglass rear fenders, door skins and floors replaced by previous
owner 8 years ago
- all windshield and door glass is new
- all mechanicals are good as this is a summer daily driver although it
may need brakes
- new battery, alternator and rebuilt carbs
- no rear end camber/sag
- diff mounts are solid, having been repaired by the previous owner
- frame is reasonable but has rust consistent with a local car
- overdrive not working; internal pump likely culprit as is develops
only 230 psi instead of the 400 psi as per spec

Car can be seen in Newmarket, 20 miles north of Toronto.

--
Mike Himelfarb
Director, Central Support