Good-bye and Thanks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Good-bye and Thanks
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:35:32 -0230
Hi folks.  Just a couple of points if I may.

Truffles, my 73 TR6, is ALMOST on the road again.  A couple of seats to add,
a fender and bonnet to mount and that will be it.  The engine and tranny are
done and in and work perfectly.

And so much of Truffles new life is due to you folks on the list.  Thank you
very, very much for all the support and advice you've provided me.

Alas, it is time to say good-bye.  On Friday I will no longer be a college
instructor and will no longer have e-mail access.  Next month Truffles, Big
Yo (my 95 Lab retriever) and I will be leaving Newfoundland and heading to
beautiful Prince Edward Island where we will take up residence.  I'm hoping
to start a PhD program there in the fall and so will have e-mail access
again.  At that time I will re-subscribe to this list.

So again thank you.  And I wish you all the best LBC summer ever.  It will
be for me.
Sincerely,
Frank
p.s.  Anyone wanna buy a 95 Suzuki Esteem?  Since my dog can't drive a
standard I've no choice but to take only one car with me on the move.  Was
there any question on which car it would be?  Not for a second!