RUST!

To: <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: RUST!
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:12:53 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hello Michael,

Although Eastwood is a fine company, you might consider buying these items
directly from POR-15.  Just go to www.por15.com.  I just bought some POR-15
on line from their site, and it came very fast by UPS.  They have all the
other restoration products in their catalog as well.

N.F.I. and all that....

Sumner Weisman
TR3B TSF263L
"Some days you're the windshield, and some days you're the bug."