Re: Registering Abandoned Calif Spitfire

To: paulwillou@socal.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Registering Abandoned Calif Spitfire
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:53:45 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/01 8:59:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
paulwillou@socal.rr.com writes:

> There is an abandoned Spitfire in my neighborhood.  Does anyone in California
> know the procedure for acquiring the title?  It has been parked and rusting
> in
> the driveway of a vacant house for many years.

Let's see, in California that would be, 1. Shop e-bay for "collectible title
and number plates from a British car"...

No really, jot down the Vin and Lic. Plate # and contact DMV.  This should be
public info...or ask a real estate agent to find out who is being billed for
taxes on the property...then look them up for a line on the car.

RH