TR3 Mystery Steering bracket

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Mystery Steering bracket
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:00:18 -0700
First a quick question... can I put on the mechanical fuel pump with the
steering column in place ?

Second question: I have a bracket that I know is to hold the steering column
in place. It is about 7" long and of course clamps on to the steering column
( Split column) . It kind of "Dog Legs" it a bit and has two bolt holes at
the end that is rectangular in shape. I think it goes on the inside of the
cockpit but can not figure out just where or how.

I can send a digital picture if need be to your home address.

Thanks,
Pat