Another milestone

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Another milestone
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:49:03 -0600
Just wanted to share my sense of accomplishment, or rather, my sense of not
being a complete failure.  My car now has a firewall without any
unnecessary holes.  It took two major sections (battery tray and plenum
under the dash), five little patch pieces and about half a mile of MiG
wire, but its all there now.

I had a Zen moment while thus engaged.  It came to me that MiG welding is a
scientific process by which long lengths of precisely formed wire are
transformed into large blobs (later to be ground off) or into holes (later
to be filled in with more large blobs.)
Cliff Hansen
hansenc@flash.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L (with a firewall composed of large blobs)