Re: TR3a frame holes necessary?

To: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3a frame holes necessary?
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 20:33:27 -0400
Interesting. Saw Dan's reply and so I went to the garage to look at mine and
there are no holes. The only thing I see with a hole in it is the L-bracket
that's welded to the outboard side at the very end - and that's for the rear
bumper mounting bolt (which I twisted in two a couple of days ago - it did
NOT want to come off!).

Trailer hitch, maybe?  :^)

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O
There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.'...Dave Barry
(bet you believe that more and more each day, eh Jim?)