TR3 Spare tire cover

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Spare tire cover
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 18:07:56 -0700
I went to fit my spare tire cover, had the Dzus tool in hand. Twisted it and
nothing !!!! What the....

So after carefull investigation, I found (and remembered at the same time)
that I had taken off those metal tabs/"Toilet seats" for a better painting
job of the back side of the tire cover.

After much searching I have lost those "Darn" tabs and anything else that go
with them.

Does some one PLEASE have  either the tabs and bit's and pieces, or a spare
tire cover that could be cut up (easier to mail)  to me ?

Thanks, again !
Pat

PS: All panels, hood and nose on. It really does look like a car !!!