Spitfire - help - update

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire - help - update
From: "Jim Cullen" <jcullen@cbi.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:28:41 -0400
Thanks for your help everybody. I now have a safety in my hand and I can
officially license my car in Ontario. Here is a synopsis of what I
learned/did:

1) after confirming the non-existence of a lower ball joint. I removed myy
wheel and tightened up the trunnion (next week I rebuild the bushing after I
get the parts). The bottom line is that is was good enough to pass safety.

2) the purists will be upset with me, but I installed an electric pump to
get my windshield washer "pump" to work.

My education on my car expands and continues.

Jim Cullen
74 Spitfire