Newbie

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newbie
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@home.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:39:09 -0400
Hello
        I'm new to this list and a veteran of the Audifans list.  I came here
because I am in the market for a TR6 in the Toronto, Southern Ontario area.  I
haven't had much luck over the last two months and was wondering if anybody
here might know where I could look with more success in this area.  I would
prefer something that isn't in great shape, but is running, in the 1000 to
2000 CAD range.  If you know of something, or someone, I would greatly
appreciate any help.

                                                                    Peter at
Ravewar@home.com