Re: RE Pertronix ignition

To: "Michael Hart" <harty47@yahoo.com>, "Triumph Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE Pertronix ignition
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:53:55 -0400
Mike:
Are you located in the New England Region?
I have the Pertronix in my TR6 and it works fine. If your close to Rhode
Island, it would be easy to swap my unit in and see what happens.
If you're not in my  area, let the list know. There has to be someone
running this combo near you who could come by and help.

Paul Burr