Re: Pressed in plugs in gearbox top cover

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pressed in plugs in gearbox top cover
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 00:21:34 +0100
Hi Nelson
I did this this weekend, if you move the selector until it is out of the
detent position, ie it is not locked in a position, then find a screwdriver
that just grips the inside diameter of the cup then twist, the spring will
push the cup out if you are lucky. I was three out of three, so this
officially works! ;-)

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon